Re: attaching pix to messages

From: Scott Aitken  <zebra@chcs.com>

Tom Tadfor Little writes:

>Dennis, of course, has no way of knowing this, but the idea of attaching
>pictures to iris-l postings has come up before.
>The bottom line: *Please don't.*

If you have scans of good quality photos that are appropriate to the AIS
web site, I would be happy to put them there. I am looking for award
winning or unique Iris from all classifications (not just TBs).

You can email it to me at <zebra@chcs.com>.

AIS web site URL: http://www.isomedia.com/homes/AIS