Re: McAllister Bio

Sharon McAllister wrote:

> I was looking up a bio on list, and noticed that my own wasn't where I expected
> to find it.  (I just transmitted the thing last winter -- can't recall ever
> checking that it was received.)   If at first you don't, succeed . . .

> Sharon McAllister

I remember your bio (similarities in education, aerospace employment), so
maybe you did what I did--submit it to the HIPS robin and not to iris-l.

Gerry Snyder, dreading the end of the iris season (Beverly Sills and Mesmerizer
have rebloom stalks up), but eagerly awaiting Galileo's first encounter with
a Jovian satellite (after working on the project for 8 of the last 16 years).