Re: Newer Is Not Always Better....and Editors

In a message dated 96-06-21 06:46:21 EDT, Dennis writes:

> "Newer is not always better!"

As a charter member of the Historic Iris Preservation Society (HIPS), I could
not agree more!

Just got some great news....our own Kathy Guest has accepted the position of
Editor for the Reblooming Iris Recorder!  Three cheers for Kathy....a most
talented individual!!!
Clarence Mahan in VA, getting ready for our AIS sanctioned Japanese Iris Show
tomorrow!