Re: wont to know about daylily-l

Kathy - Tell me more - how do I sign up for the Hosta robin?  I'm going to a
Maine Hosta Society meeting tomorrow and would love to share that info with othr
members.

Enjoyed meeting you and others at MASS MEDLEY.  Thanks again for the pin - it
was fun and easy to spot other "Geeks" - a great ice breaker.  As a new list
member, when someone at MASS said "I haven't seen your bio, i said "Huh?"  I've
since found them but I'm not sure of the procedure to add one.  Please advise.
I'm really too much of a novice to be called a "Geek".

Thanks.

Linda Ridlon
No. Berwick, ME
ldridlon@waveinter.com