Re: Newer Is Not Always Better....and Editors

CEMahan@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 96-06-21 06:46:21 EDT, Dennis writes:
>
> > "Newer is not always better!"
>
> As a charter member of the Historic Iris Preservation Society (HIPS), I could
> not agree more!
>
> Just got some great news....our own Kathy Guest has accepted the position of
> Editor for the Reblooming Iris Recorder!  Three cheers for Kathy....a most
> talented individual!!!
> Clarence Mahan in VA, getting ready for our AIS sanctioned Japanese Iris Show
> tomorrow!

Good show Kathy!!!!! Rosalie Figge tried to get me to do it, But with
"Newscast" and Chapter Pres., I just could not over commit.  I will be
happy to help any way I can.

Clarence - Right on.  Why can't hybridizers slow down a bit?  Like I
told Lois, "More isn't always better either."
BTW- I will be sending a pix of Betty Frances as she grew this year.
People made a detour to the side of the house to see this giant clump of
 beautiful flowers, with rhizomes the size of Schreiner's

:-)
Dennis