spelling....

	Well, I spelled Ben Hager's name right (whew) but I really destroyed
	Dr. George Rodionenko's name (at least that is the way Currier McEwen
	spells it in his new book, `The Siberian Iris').

	I spelled it (gads) Dr. Rodienko leaving out a whole syllable.....

	I'm surprised the spelling police didn't get me on that - I was pro-
	bably given the benefit of the doubt on a foreign name or nobody
	caught it? I knew Clarence can spell it as well as Tom?

	Still waiting for peak SI bloom in the tundra - more out everyday!

	Ellen Gallagher   e_galla@moose.ncia.net  Zone 3 - No. NH