Re: MASS Medly & Geek pins

Please don't jump on me for the subject heading here -- sometimes my
personal postmaster just doesn't want to accept mail from me and this is
my back door entrance!!
	Clarence Mahan -- I found McLean VA on a map is close to my destination
this weekend -- so I will be down to see you and your iris pond.
	Anyone:  Bill Smoot, Jim Wilson, Clarence --
		I also want to see Carol Warner's Dracott Gardens.  Would any
of you give me driving instructions.  KathyGuest says to get off the bus
when they tell you to, but, I'm the driver this time.  I will be going on
Rt.15 and will see Diane Nicholls' garden either going down or coming back
and will see Carol's the other way, so I can move around the map some.
	Thanks, all!  Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo,NY where the birds sher
like it out there!!