hybridizers

A fellow LISTner and I were wondering about the current address of the
following Hybridizers:  Professional gossiping here -- what's the
current news of each -- anyone with info please contribute:

Jones
Willots
Aitken
Black
Hagar
Niswonger
Blyth
Linda Miller
Boswell
Innerst
Lankow
Ensminger

Some are familiar to this list !! some we need to know more about.
What are newest cultivars of those you know about??

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo,NY -- that's LISTener up there!!