Re: hybridizers

>Jones
>Willots

>Aitken

Terry and Barb were at the Siberian Convention.  Terry is the new editor for
AIS - has stunning intros this year, including RAKU BLAZE (soon to grace the
Guest garden), PINK PELE... which Terry claims has bloomed true to color for
several years..so he introduced it and it promptly bloomed orange!  He DID
lime his soil, so that may have contributed, but he's sending a disclaimer to
those who order.  I'm a big fan of PELE and his MAUI MOONLIGHT, MAUI SURF.
 His things seem to do well for me.

>Black
>Hagar
>Niswonger - David Niswonger is current president of AIS... and also a
hybridizer.  He's been working in pseudacorus (Gordonville this and that),
but what blew ME away at the convention were his intros that he's done with
Tomas Tamberg of Germany.  These are Cal-Sibes...most yellow, but one
stunning blue that I can almost taste!

>Blyth - Australian... introduces through Keith Keppel and his stuff can be
difficult to grow.  He's got the MAGIC MAN series... velvety violet falls,
light blue standards and red beards.  WITCH'S WAND is a favorite... also ON
THE TOWN.  I'm growing his WITCHING... a strange blend of cafe au lait.... I
grew it on a 45 degree slope and it's very happy!

>Linda Miller - Linda has all kinds of stuff in her catalog... including
hostas, daylilies and various irises.  She's also very generous to clubs

>Boswell - Carl Boswell was at the convention.... he's also versatile...
  I'm growing his TONGUE OF FIRE which I have decided deserves a better spot
in the garden because it's just too delicious.

>Innerst - I love Sterling.

>Lankow
>Ensminger

That's what I know