Re: hybridizers

> >Lankow

	The Lankows were also at the Siberian and species convention and Carla
	is doing work with species among other things these days - they had
	two guest plants, ARCTIC REBLOOMER '94, SPEC I. setosa and `Blue
	Rose', SPE I. gracilipes.

	Carla gave a short talk during the Fri. night program and they have
	or had a terrible time with a fungi (?) or bacterial (?) disease in
	their soil - where is Jim Wilson or someone who took notes?

	We had lunch together on Sat. and we very briefly discussed it - BUT
	the good news is, it is pretty much gone and any cultivars that they
	would sell are healthy.

	Ellen Gallagher    e_galla@moose.ncia.net (almost in Siberian peak
					bloom! Lancaster, NH - Zone 3)