test/intro

This is a combo test and intro -

My name is Barry Silver I live in Boston Zone 6. I was recently privledged to
attend the Siberian and Species convention and am in serious heat about
species. Along with an obsession with beautiful plants I am trying to start a
very modest commercial venture growing Siberian and perhaps some species in
pots for resale. I am 49 years old  divorced/single with 2 kids in college. Am
a member of the Iris Society of Massachusetts and have been gardening for
about 3 years. My other major hobby is equestrian so you might say one hobby
feeds the other.

silverb@radium-vs1.hanscom.af.mil
(617)377-8426