Re: hybridizers

> A fellow LISTner and I were wondering about the current address of the
> following Hybridizers:  Professional gossiping here -- what's the
> current news of each -- anyone with info please contribute:
> Lankow
> Ensminger
> Some are familiar to this list !! some we need to know more about.
> What are newest cultivars of those you know about??
> Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo,NY -- that's LISTener up there!!

Carol & George Lankow owned "Kirkland Gardens", before Carols death
several years ago.  Carol introduced several nice medians inc.- Ask
Alma, Moss Bay, Calico Cat to name a few.  George has remarried another
wonderful person, Carla.  They both hybridize, are active in area
functions and even take PCNIS treks each year into the hills of the
Pacific Northwest.  Lovely people.  (PS He likes peach ice cream.)

Allen & Gladys Ensminger live in Lincoln NEB.  He loves variagated
irises of all sizes.  His claim to fame is AZAP, BATIK, HIS, HERS, and
who can forget JOHN.  Wonderful people.

Dennis (The ground doesn't go squish anymore) Stoneburner