Re: STARLIT VELVET, other clump formers?

Linda: Got a feeling that your problem with CUP RACE is on of pH. I  have
found that the more acid the pH the bluer the light and pale blues will be.
 This was back in N.J. on the edge of the pine barrens with the obvious acid
type sandy soil. Check out the pH and I would suspect it would be more on the
alkaline side.

Regards Dave Silverberg, in sunny, dry, Oregon where I have spent the last
week just pulling weeds and have built up a real tall pile of weeds to
compost the wed seed.