Re: "Liking" Siberians

Thanks, Kathy, for the tremendous report on MASS! You're getting me really
excited about Siberians (now that I've convinced myself they can be grown
here.) I can't wait till some of those newer ones you described become
more available. I think that the narrow color range has been one of the
things that in the past has kept the Siberians from obtaining ever wider
popularity than they have.

Happy irising, Tom.