A question

Recently I received this following query from a person interested in
iris.
"What is the difference between Iris Pseudachorus(sic) and Iris
Versicolor?"

Could somebody give me a fairly succinct reply to forward to this
person? Thanks.
P.S. He was also planning on introducing/planting I.pseudacorus in the
wetlands areas nearby his home in southern Manitoba.  I have
already asked him not to do this due to the invasive qualities of I.
pseudacorus.

--
Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b