MASS addendum....

	I just realized that some folks on the list may not be familiar
	with some of the winning cultivars & their breeders - being a Siberian
	lover, I forget not all are (yet).

	Foster Cup for Best Siberian Guest:
	1. LORENA CRONIN (Art Cronin '96) purple with big white blaze, 24 in.
	2. MESA PEARL (Bauer-Coble '94) Pale lavender - falls have darker
	   veins in center.
	3. CARELESS SALLY (Schafer/Sacks '96) large flower with a blend of
           rose, blue and yellow (catalog description - better than mine)

	McEwen Cup for best Siberian seedling:
	1. Schafer/Sacks (missed # - they had 32 seedlings with similar #'s)
	2.   "
	3.   "

	Tiffney Cup for Best Species Guest:
	1. HOLDEN'S CHILD (Tiffney '91) red-purple
	2. ROY DAVIDSON (Hager '87) yellow - falls lightly veined brown
	3. AQUATIC ALLIANCE (Reid '94) SPECX I. versicolor x I. laevigata

	Warburton Cup for Best Species seedling:
	1. Tamberg (that is all I got)
	2.     ?
	3.     ?

	Richard Kiyomoto, President of Species Iris Group of North America
	(SIGNA), gave the species' show-bench training and Hal Stahly gave
	the Siberian garden judge training...I think my previous post made
	it sound like Hal gave all the training.

	Ellen  e_galla@moose.ncia.net