Re: New Iris Bed

> Maybe someday,
>when I take my pictures of them when they bloom, you can help me identify
>them.  I still have your last year's price list with items highlighted, but
>I know I didn't get them all.

I have your old order from last year, but unfortunately I did not keep a
record of the extras I sent you.  It is very tricky to identify irises from
pictures...one can often tell what an iris is NOT, but it is usually not
possible to say with certainty what the iris IS.  Thanks for the kind
words....Clarence Mahan in VA.