favorites

     Linda Mann,

     Where do you live that you have so much trouble with rot?  What are
     your favorite irises? Not necessarily rebloomers or TBs. Which ones
     have you had the least amount of trouble from?

     This year is my first big year at growing irises and I'm taking notes
     so I can get an idea of what to buy at our iris sale in july. I'll
     probably try different types.  I have a nice moist area for siberians
     and a nice sunny area for TBs.  I also would like to get some BBs and
     IBs for size differences and variety.  I don't have a lot of area to
     work with but I'm sure I'll probably end up expanding to the point
     I'll only have gardens and no grass.

     suzette guay
     baltimore, maryland
     fsk