Re[2]: Rebloomers

     Julie,
     I'm in zone 7.  east of baltimore, maryland.

     I have seen English Cottage at our show this year.  I'm not sure if
     I've seen the others.  For some reason English Cottage stood out and
     I've seen Immortality consistently at the shows and always seem to
     remember it.  Probably because it was a nice white color.

     suzette guay
     fsk