Alaska iris report

Well, I am still up here in Alaska, Fairbanks; it looks like I may be
here for a while longer too....

The good news is that the Iris Setosa are blooming delightfully.  They
look like a small, tightly clumped, light pruple Japanese iris to me.
But I'm not good at descriptions anyway, unless we talk Harleys.

The fireweed is almost about to bloom, and I wait for it to see new
botanica.  I wish I could be home and seeing my own new botanica tho.
One never realizes how much seeing the growth/bloom of new plants at a
new location brings such joy, till "ya aint there".

It has been sunny and rainy here, sunny in the am, raining in the pm;
everything that grows here is well on its' way to blooming and renewal.

This is a beautiful place to visit, but I have to admit I'm ready to go
home to my own beautiful place.  I am glad you all are there to keep
me "rooted".

>From the beautiful north, but dreaming of home and hearth,

Sharon A. Ruck
the herb and Harley Davidson lady