ID this Iris/

I'm looking a picture right now... it's a small iris, about the
size of reticulata, maybe larger.  It's pure white, with yellow blotches
on the falls, like reticulatas.  The "styles?" (or standards, they
stick up) are pure white, not too pearlescent, and frilly at the ends.
The centre of the flower has a faint glow of yellow.  The falls
carry some reticulations (lines).

I've just never seen a white / yellow reticulata.  Is this a retic,
or perhaps one of the other beauties you describe?  I'm only familiar
with TBs, retics, and have SEEN LA iris and I. setosa (mine's blue,
I think).
Amy Moseley Rupp
amyr@mpd.tandem.com, Austin, TX, zone 8b
Jill O. *Trades