Pink Vanilla

     >Dave Silverberg wrote:
     >PINK VANILLA (L. Gaulter R. 78) introduced by Cooley's 1979 - -
     >Ruffled apricot-pink self.
     >Jim Wilson wrote:
     >it was sort of a light pastel tan-orange self with brighter beards.
     You think with this color combination it would've been called Peach
     Vanilla instead. Pink Vanilla makes me think of a soft pink. I think
     that is why my friend was so disappointed.  She bought it because the
     picture looked nice. She bought it at a garden shop. I haven't seen it
     because she said it didn't bloom this year.  I guess I'll have to get
     her a nice pink iris at our sale.  Any suggestions?
     Thanks with help in identifying what my friend calls "The Brown Iris"
     Suzette Guay
     Baltimore, Md