Re: Show of Shows

Dorothy, just to let you know -- My daughter Rachel took your stalk of
Rachel Rose too her house after the show, and I saw a bloom yesterday(Wed)
in fact, two blooms which were lovely!!  They had of course bloomed inside
and were just wonderfully shaped.  I like the pointed dome and the subtle
shadings of color were just perfect.  It would have been larger outside,
tho.  The substance is not so good, and I don't know whether it would stand
up to the rains we've been having.  She wants to get it for her garden.
That will fer sher get it into WNY gardens!!
Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo