Re: STARLIT VELVET, other clump formers?

>I saw a nice clump of Before the Storm - wonder if it does that regularly?
> Any late blooming dark purples that clump well?  I just got SOUTHLAND GRAPE
>this spring - it looked like it might be a clumper.

Linda:

Try EVELYN'S ECHO for a perfect, black/violet clumper.  All of Gerald
Richardson's irises do wonderfully for me - bought several from him last
year... EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM BLOOMED THIS YEAR!!!  Unheard of in the
Guest garden.

WITCHING made a huge clump in 2 years!  Full of stalks.

Hal Stahley's COVERT ACTION is a favorite here (of course, my maiden name was
"Covert").

SILVERADO is standing proud... even after several horrendous storms.

Kathy Guest - will I get yelled at for PRAISING a hybridizer?????