message problems

     I know when I send messages I get =20 at the end of the line.  The
     system administrator ask me to send a test message.  This is my test
     message.

     Also, since this is suppose to be about irises.  I know someone ask
     about favorite siberians.  Can anyone recommend some good rebloomers?
     Primarily for the Mid-Atlantic region.

     Thanks,
     suzette guay
     baltimore, Md