Alfalfa Tea

Good morning everyone...I have used alfalfa tea in the greenhouse for a long
time...also have used it on my iris up here in Macdoel, Ca.(Z-7). I was
warned by a friend in the University of Calif. at Davis to watch for pellets
that contained corn. Corn has a growth inhibitor, in fact such a good
inhibitor that work is being done to control weed growth with it. Rabbit
pellets are the most likely pellet to contain the ground corn. But read your
label.

My iris are just coming into full bloom after a stop and start spring...I
will have some glorious blooms...Beverly Sills is unfurling and so is
Superstition and then the big show will start. Cynthia in the Siskiyou Mtns...

Cynthia Bishop  (916) 398-4203
Golden Hills Nursery, P.O. Box 247,
Macdoel, Ca., 96058 Zone 7
Begonias, Ferns and perennials
"The love of gardening is a seed that once sowed never dies"
Gertrude Jekyll