Re: message problems

>   Also, since this is suppose to be about irises.  I know someone ask=20
>     about favorite siberians.  Can anyone recommend some good
>     Primarily for the Mid-Atlantic region.
>    =20
>     Thanks,
>     suzette guay
>     baltimore, Md

Sorry, Suzette, there are NO reblooming Siberians for the mid-Atlantic area.
 In fact, there really aren't any dependable reblooming Siberians at all.
 The so-called "preferential repeaters" will send a secondary bloom shortly
after their initial bloom...but I know of no Siberian that will dependably
rebloom---and the "preferential repeater" really only do the repeat in very
cold climate areas, e.g. Maine, NY, MN, WI.  The one that does give me some
repeat bloom is REPRISE...but not every year.  The one iris that sometimes
sends up a fall stalk (like every so many years) is MY LOVE.  Clarence Mahan
in VA