Queen of the Show!

I have just come from our iris show at the Royal Botanical Gardens this
past weekend and I have to report to you that a Siberian iris won Queen
of the show! Lots of competition from the Tall Beardeds but the Siberian
INDY (Hollingworth 1985) took the top honours. Just wanted to let you
all know that it sometimes happens!... Like those Siberians!
--
Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b