Re: message problems

> Ignore the =3D20 for now. I won't know until tomorrow if the problem=20
>     will be solved. =20
>    =20
>     Re: Rebloomers. I know of one rebloomer that seems to be dependable,=20
>     IMMORTALITY. Any horror stories I should know about this one?
>    =20

Ok Suzette, I will ignore the =3D20 (??) - I tried several times to get
IMMORTALITY started here in the rot garden, and had written it off as
impossible - but people kept giving me more of it, and eventually I got a
piece to live.  It bloomed 4 times for me last year, in spite of drought with
an occasional sip of water from the hose (not much help in gravel when temps
are in upper 90's for weeks on end).  It may not much like my usual excess of
rain - I notice it has had some rot problems this year.  And, in my
excessively drained soils, it needs more fertilizer to keep blooming.
 Definitely a survivor, though I would rank it slightly fussy in difficult
growing conditions.

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com