What to do with these pods?

Hello everyone!
	I had not heard of pollenating ALL flowers on a stalk until recently,
and that was a suggestion from this list. I have made several hybridizing
attempts this year, always transferring pollen from IRIS A to a flower on
IRIS B. Pods have now developed and survived beneath the pollentated flower
in about 5 cases. On these I must now simply wait for them to mature.
	But what about these??
	I have two stalks that have developed nice pods, but not under the
flower I pollenated. Same stalk, different flower. Now I hope this is not a
highly obvious, stupid of me to ask question, but can pollenating one flower
create pods on other parts of the stalk to form? Can the pollen travel around
in the stalk, or is it impossible? If it is possible, has anyone pollenated
one flower and had more than one pod develop on the stalk?
	Thanks for your input, seasoned hybridizers!
Jim Schroetter
Fredericksburg, VA