Re: STARLIT VELVET, other clump formers?

Yankee Pride, Cup Race, are lite blue, Breaker is darker blue, Orbiter is
one of the great darker blue, Gyro, Mystgique darker still and on and on and
on -- all blues that can stand around for a few years without being divided,
but if you just take out the old mother rhizome when you're down there weeding
you can eliminate the need to dig.  I just did a lot of that tonight.  You can
leave the increases in place.  My purpose was to get the increases separataed
from the mother so I CAN dig and not disturb the whole clump -- our sale is
coming up in another month (see previous postings)
Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY