Re: Rebloomers

> Suzette -- Immortality is one of my all time favorites.  It's the first one
> in the row right outside my back door.  The blooms last and last, and it
> is dependable!!  And will rebloom in the right year/weather.
> I hope that's not too horrible!!
> Carolyn Schaffner in non-rainy Buffalo, NY

Suzette>>>I also would highly recommend Queen Dorothy, High Ho Silver, Summer Olympics,
Harvest of Memories, Bonus Mama, Brother Carl, and English Cottage in the TB class.
Theseconsistently will but up rebloom stalks each year...depends on the weather as to
weather or not I have a long rebloom season. (USDA zone 5)  What zone are you in?

Julie Irwin <bajai@mtco.com>
USDA zone 5  Pekin,  IL