Re: mosquitos vs. black flies

	Thanks but I use it every day but it doesn't repel enough this time
	of year - altho' it works on other friends up here - it does help some
	and we'll grateful for anything!

	Ellen e_galla@moose.ncia.net

	 still waiting for those buds to really flower - like Dorothy, I know
	 I'll miss the best part when I am in MASS or maybe not because her
	 Siberians sound about one week ahead of us....my husband has standing
	 `orders' to photograph any flowering Siberians. One problem, he gets
	 the flowers mixed up - I think he called me to look at the nice
	 blooming Siberian last year and it was a blue veronica!