Re: FALL FIESTA, STARLIT VELVET

FALL FIESTA is one of those very few aparent rotters that I want to make grow
here badly enough that I have been fussing over for about 3 yrs.  I fell for
its picture and bought it, then saw it in bloom in a local garden (I think it
died later).  It is just cream over burnt orange, fairly tailored, nothing
spectacular sounding, but there is something about it...The alfalfa pellets
seem to be helping some - it had 'shrunk' to a pencil eraser sized rhizome...

Somebody on the list said they had STARLIT VELVET this year - how did it do?

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com east Tenn usa