vanilla pink

Suzette asked - >I have a friend who=20
>     got an iris supposedly called VANILLA PINK it turned out to be brown.
>     Has anyone heard of an iris (TB) with this name?=20

I can't remember if anybody answered this - I looked in checklists from 50's
through 90's and didn't find anything called VANILLA PINK.

Linda mann lmann76543@aol.com
**

I once grew a TB called Pink Vanilla.  It was a rather tall one, and a good
grower in DE, tailored, not ruffled, with good-sized flowers of semi-modern
form, but not really a brown--for me it was sort of a light pastel tan-orange
self with brighter beards.       --Jim

--
Jim Wilson, Miami Valley Iris Society, SW Ohio, USA, Zone 6a, AIS garden judge
growing TBs, medians, SIBs, JIs, & a few SPU & species.   wilsonjh@muohio.edu