Re: Strange spots on leaves

I wonder if lots and lots of rain mechanically erodes the leaf cuticle which
makes it easier for bacteria and fungi to get started?

>From what the extension plant pathologist told us, I think leaf spots are
usually from a fungus - not a serious threat to the whole plant.  If the dead
tissue has a yellow halo, that's bacteria, from what she said.  Does that
match experience of other people?  My poor iris look absolutely awful right
now - too bad to even try to clean up.  3 inches of rain in the last two
days.... not as bad as Ohio from what I see on the weather news.

my two louisianas look good!

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com east Tenn usa