Re: Show of Shows

>It was a VERY nice show.  So many folks participating, and they seemed to be
>having fun!  An enthusiastic, friendly bunch -- even if you  are W(ee)NYs!
>enjoyed myself very much.  I also enjoyed telling Dana Borglum today during
>our Area garden outing that his TB RACHEL ROSE  (Borglum '95)  was second
>runner-up.

Dorothy.... you were an asset to our show, and I hope you'll come again.
 Yes, folks should know that we had THREE panels of judges, and D.
Fingerhood, an ethical judge, was NOT the reason she did so well... she had
Master Judges, Garden Show judges and Garden Judges..as well as Kathyguest
and many others critically evaluating her submissions.  They were simply the
best - and the best won!

Thanks for getting to Dana - he must be flying high!

Today I have 190 folks coming to my garden (local charty tour).  I have NO
business fooling around on the 'puter...

bye

Kathy Guest