Favorite Sibs and other stuff...

1.  Favorite Siberians - Jewelled Crown, 1st and last to bloom here.
Moon Silk, very good late bloomer. Pink Haze, People go nuts for it.
Temper Tantrum, another mid-late season bloomer-very distinct. Mabel
Coday, Lovely color.
I don't understand how Butter and Sugar lands high on the SIS Ballot
each year. Does anybody have good stories to tell, not hear-say?

2.  Rabbit pellets (iow dung) are very good for the garden.  Since my
hybridizing has spread to these wonderful creatures (in cages of course)
they produce ample supply.  If I were to really increase the brood, I
could also grow nightcrawlers, which is excellent for the soil.  But
with 8-10 inches of rain this weekend, the worms are all over the place.
I"m suprised the leaf spot and rot have not set in. (20 inches in 9
weeks.)  I still think the alfalfa is part of the answer. :)

"Michael row the boat ashore, Michael???

Dennis Stoneburner