Re: Favorite Sibs and other stuff...

On Mon, 10 Jun 1996 SCHAFFCM@SNYBUFAA.CS.SNYBUF.EDU wrote:

> I saw SNOW PRINCE at KathyGuest's garden today.  It is the greatest thing
> since mashed potatoes and onions!! I mean, it is Great!!  I absolutely
> have to have it!! It's a Shirley Pope, white to cream, with branching and
> I think I counted seven to nine buds.  I couldn't believe it.

	Yes, Pope's Perennials is selling this prize for $5.00! I received
	mine in May.....SNOW PRINCE won an Award of Merit in '95 and was
	hybridized  by the late Sarah Tiffney......H.M. in '92.

	A charming photo is in the Fall '95 issue of The Siberian Iris, the
	section publication.

	Shirley Pope is also introducing Sarah Tiffney's newly registered
	'96 Siberian, LITTLE BLUE SPARKLER.

	Ellen Gallagher  e_galla@moose.ncia.net