Re: Wet, Wet, WET!

Well, I tried to make this offer to a person living in NC who opted for
digging a trench from Ohio.  Here's my proposal:  All the folks in the NE
where it's wet enuf, will jump up at the same time that the folks in the
SW jump down and we will tip the continent so the water will flow your
way.
	A general posting of best times will organize us.  I'm ready to
let anyone else have a turn at this sloppy mess.
	However, this is totally great from getting pipes pounded into the
ground to reinforce the fence holding up the eunamaous, to turn the compost
pile, to put in treated lumber edging between my garden and the neighbor's
goutweed, so I hope you in the SW can either come up and help for awhile, or
hold out till I get it done!!Last year the soil was concrete!!

Carolyn Schaffner in Wet Wet Wet Buffalo, NY  - where the rain stopped right
after the Iris Show started -- The Allentown Art Festival ALWAYS does that for
us!!