Re: Iris show

>Capital-Hudson iris Society held its first AIS-sanctioned show yesterday.
> Queen of show was Bumblebee Deelite, exhibited by one of our youth members,
>Laura Salhoff, 14.

Marvelous new, Kathryn! And you didn't let the rain stop you! An AIS
sanctioned show establishes standards that allow us to show irises to the
gardening public in the best possible light.  Every one in Capital-Hudson
deserves a big gold star!  Clarence Mahan in VA who loves BUMBLEBEE DEELITE,
a super MTB.