Re: Dividing Japanese Iris?

Without doubt every AIS Region has at least one sale and auction -- let's
use this LIST to its potential and post those sales!! Fortunately, New York
State, Region 2, has four Areas so there's bound to be a sale near you,
if you live in NY, that is!!
	WNY sale is in Clarence, NY on July 27.
At our SHOW we distributed a Wish List form on which folks could write down
the blooms they particularly liked so that they could look for them at
our sale.  They are not always available, but when they come to look, they
buy other excellent cultivars,too and learn about culture from a demonstration,
and can find cultivars not at the SHOW -- Japanese, Dwarfs, etc.
CarolynSchaffner in Buffalo, NY