Re: Iris show

>....show irises to the
>gardening public in the best possible light

One of the highlights of our  show was the 30 minutes we spent with the
lights off trying to lure a mockingbird who had come in to view the pretty
irises to go back outdoors.  The official Tennessee state bird came to see
the official state flower.  But I have to agree that our show was not in the
best possible light with the lights off and all but one of the doors shut.

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com east Tennessee usa