Re: Show of Shows

>Today was the Show of Shows in WNY.  184 bloomstalks - a spectacular show
>during a lousy season!  Congratulate Dorothy Fingerhood who drove 4 hours to
>judge... and left with the Queen of Show honor AND the Silver Medal!

Jeez, Kath, that doesn't sound so good.....thank goodness 9 judges were
sharing the blame!

It was a VERY nice show.  So many folks participating, and they seemed to be
having fun!  An enthusiastic, friendly bunch -- even if you  are W(ee)NYs!  I
enjoyed myself very much.  I also enjoyed telling Dana Borglum today during
our Area garden outing that his TB RACHEL ROSE  (Borglum '95)  was second

(Note to Clarence:  The Queen was another MTB--Welch's Reward)

Dorothy Fingerhood
(Pooped in Newfield, NY)