Siberian favorites

Kay Berg asks:

 >> I wonder if anyone has special favorites in the Siberians?

Favorites from someone who's not growing very many yet: 'Early Bluebird' for
really truly being early and blue.  It's also short; a lot shorter than
'Caezar's Brother', which I love for vigor and height and the foliage standing
up so straight.  The one that's latest and hangs on the longest, and is just
about the most beautiful, was sold to me as 'Dreaming Spires'.  It's two-toned
blue, with big blooms.  When I read catalog descriptions, they raise doubt
about what this one is, but I hope to see more iris in gardens next season and
maybe then can identify it for sure.

'Tealwood' is a dark purple one that put on a great show among a bunch of
peonies a week ago; it's an intense color that seemed almost to vibrate around
those deep crimsons and pinky-whites.

 Nell Lancaster, Lexington, VA   75500.2521@compuserve.com    USDA zone 6b