Re: Siberian favorites

	I do have favorites but truly love ALL my Siberians, my favorite

	We have oodles of bloomstalks here in the North, but no real buds
	(very soon!). Hopefully, I will have some to take on Friday to the
	MASS Medley...but you never know around here.

	Some favorites:
	Lady Vanessa (tops), Harpswell Happiness (tet. and such upright and
	blue-green foliage), White Triangles, Illini Encore (truly a great
	garden iris - it figures in the ancestry of many recent Morgan-Wood
	winners), Dreaming Yellow and Sky Wings (these always stand out with
	their nice foliage) and the ubiquitous Butter and Sugar (which has
	formed a nice clump in my garden).....!

	Dreaming Ellen  (of flowers)