Re: AIS web page update

Hi Scott,

Nice Job!!!

I have not found a broken link yet, though I have not explored all since i
am on a somewhat limited time budget, providerwise.

GOOD content, logically displayed, and in-depth treatment. I think all
irisarians owe you a big vote of thanks.

One small change -- Anne and my email address has changed to
mikelowe@tricities.net

Unfortunately, the old ISP has not turned off my email account -- it is
setting there snaring mail and NOT giving a *   USER NOT KNOWN ON THIS
SERVER    * error message!!! All my exhortations to ***!!!TURN IT OFF!!!***
have failed. At least they are not billing me. After $6,000.00 worth of
erroneous charges that is a relief. (I was charged 806 hours of usage in
one day!) They did refund, but I made them a 24 day interest-free loan!!!

Best regards,

Mike Lowe