Re: Wet, wet Buffalo

>Sharon -- do you need any rain?  I can work a great deal for you,
>overstock here in the Northeast --
>CarolynSchaffner where bloom season is going down the drain!!! in Buffalo,NY

Carolyn--you can send some of that rain down here!! I can't believe you guys
have been so wet--we are in a mild drought situation here.  Haven't had
anything more than a sprinkle in about 2 weeks.  The TBs are opening and
closing at a furious rate, and I'm really concerned about my Sibs and JIs.
 Our well water supply permits very limited watering.  I have been reading
your postings re: wet, wet Buffalo with increasing amazement and
disappointment as promised moisture here does not materialize.  Typical New
York state wx, I guess--to think we were drowning a short 1-2 months ago!
 See you Sat.

Newfield, NY