Re: Cow's ect.

>if I had a truck load, I'd rush right home.
>         So, Rabbit dung??
>         When the plants begin to suffer, I figure I have to suffer even more.
>         I'm a good mom, see.
>         Can I borrow your truck?
> Carolyn Schaffner in wet wet wet wet Buffalo, NY
   My truck is a 52 ford, the clutch has been out for a few years, ment to fix it
this year but it did not happen and now my vacation is over, so probly wont happen
this year. Even if I do get it fixed Buffalo is a long drive from Kansas City so I
don't know abought that lone.
   Took this off the list cause my truck is kinda off topic for Iris-L.
             Dan Isbell (Old flower child) izzy@sound.net