Re: Wet, wet Buffalo

let's see.  How to describe the wet that we have in Buffalo.  It's not
as much as in some areas that got 2 inches, in North Buffalo we only got
1.5 inches. It's just raining all the time.  We had, what a week and a helf
or (HELF??????) two weeks of dryness and it's going to rain for four more
days.  It's warm, however, and I can get a lot of edging done.
	Does wonders for the complexion!!  It's foggy, it's grey, it's constantly wet!! Had to run out this afternoon between rainstorms and cut TB's that look like they will be open tomorrow.  Turn them upside down and the water runs
out of them.  Shure does tell you which ones lack substance.
	Immortality lacks substance, as does Rasberry Red (IB) Pink Bubbles (IB)lots of white TB's like Ermine Robe.  Aitken's Maui Moonlight is on its last
bloom and has great substance as does Orbiter, Mystique, Soft Jazz, Cameo Wine,
Spring Bouquet, Orange Popsicle, even Silkwood is holding up.  Some new
small plicatas aren't.  I have some tiny things that are coming out now.
	See you tomorrow, Dorothy!!
Carolyn Schaffner